We’ve just come out with another crypto crash update — this one is on David’s blog, so head on over there and read it!
Before you read, please take a moment to subscribe to our Patreons — mine is here and David’s is here. Your support is important. The news is free, but we depend on donations.
In this latest update, we talk about:
- How bankruptcy works and how administrative costs suck up hundreds of millions of dollars before creditors see a penny.
- How the collapse of UST has hit the crypto market worldwide.
- Legal ramifications for 3AC founders if they don’t play ball.
- How 3AC benefited from the GBTC arbitrage opportunity — and how Grayscale and Genesis may have helped!
- Why Tether may be required to return $840 million in assets to Celsius.
- The FDIC and the Feds cease and desist statement to Voyager.
- FTX’s partial bailout offer to Voyager.