David Gerard and I posted our latest episode of “Everything is going to hell in a handbasket.” This one is on David’s blog! [David Gerard]
In this update:
- Celsius strikes back — Mashinsky is countersuing Jason Stone and KeyFi. This is what happens when two crypto firms do business on a handshake. (They don’t need a lawyer until they need lots of lawyers!)
- How FTX saved BlockFi from being as utterly screwed as everyone else.
- SkyBridge Capital — you can’t withdraw your money, but that’s okay because Anthony Scaramucci is coming out with a new fund!
- Voyager pays the boys a little less than planned. Its KERP goes through but with smaller bonuses.
- 3AC accuses Teneo of misleading the High Court of Singapore as to its corporate structure.
- A bunch of crypto exchanges are treading water and/or closing their doors.
- The crypto crash is a slow-motion train wreck. We keep writing about it, but what happens next?