Russia’s central bank has granted Sberbank, the country’s largest bank, a license to issue and exchange digital assets. Using its platform, companies can now issue their own digital assets, attract market investments, or make other digital asset-related transactions.
In its fiscal fourth-quarter earnings report, GameStop revealed it plans to launch a non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace by the end of July. The firm partnered with layer-2 system Immutable X to launch its NFT plans earlier this year.
Coinbase Wallet has added support for Solana (SOL) and its ecosystem of Solana tokens citing surging interest in the cryptocurrency’s network over the past 12 months as investors look for low-cost alternatives to Ethereum.
Sponsored: If you’re interested in kickstarting your crypto journey, you’ve come to the right place! Sign up for your account with Bybit and receive up to $30 worth of BTC.
Top stories in the Crypto Roundup today:
- Russia’s Largest Bank Gets License to Issue Digital Assets
- GameStop to Launch NFT Marketplace by End of July
- Coinbase Wallet Adds Solana Support
- Crypto Market Movers – LUNA, KNC, ZEC
- Sponsored: Register for a Rewarding Bybit Experience