Welcome gamers and crypto lovers, Avaxholic is happy to share that Multichain Bi-weekly Review From August 9th To August 22nd. So let explore it in today’s article!
To stay up with the most recent developments in Multichain, see the list of newly supported bridges, updates, and marketing events below.
- GAMER (GMR): Ethereum<->BNB CHAIN
- MMF: Cronos<->Polygon
- Nut2Earn (NUT): BNB CHAIN<->Avalanche<->Ethereum
- Spice EUR (EUROS) : Ethereum<->Avalanche
- Inflation Adjusted Spice EUR (iEUROS) : Ethereum<->Avalanche
- ChangeX (CHANGE) : Ethereum<->BNB CHAIN
- Crypto 4 A Cause Fund (C4C) : Polygon<->Avalanche<->Ethereum
- CryptoSoul Roleplay (CRPLAY) : BNB CHAIN<->Polygon
- Aurix (AUR) : BNB CHAIN<->Polygon<->Ethereum
- RacewayX (RWX) : BNB CHAIN<->Avalanche<->Caduceus
- Waterfall Governance (WTF) : BNB CHAIN<->Avalanche<->Ethereum
- Mintme: Cronos<->Ethereum<->BNB CHAIN
- Kash: BNB CHAIN<->Polygon
- C4G3(CAGE) : Arbitrum<->BNB CHAIN
- Paribus(PBX) : Polygon<->Arbitrum<->Ethereum<->Milkomeda
- Moonrover(ROVR): Ethereum<->Moonriver
- Dogecoin: Dogechain<->BNB CHAIN
- Pendle (PENDLE) : Ethereum<-> Avalanche<->Cronos
- TRDG: Ethereum<->BNB CHAIN
- Hoge Finance (HOGE): BNB CHAIN<->Polygon<->Fantom<->OKC<->Ethereum
- Mintme: currently supports 7 assets including Mintme, BNB, ETH, CRO, USDT, USDC, WBTC
- Arbitrum Nova: ETH supported
- Step Network: currently supports 8 assets including FIFFI, BNB, BUSD, DAI, ETH, USDT, USDC, WBTC
- Dogechain: currently supports 14 assets including WDOGE, DC, DOGIRA, MATIC, QUICK, FRAX, FXS, BNB, BUSD, DAI, ETH, USDT, USDC, WBTC
- Ontology: currently supports USDT
- ZkSync: to be integrated
- AMA with KardiaChain
- AMA with KAIDEX
- AMA with ArableProtocol
- Giveaway with MetaEfi
- Giveaway with MM.Finance
Multichain is the ultimate Router for Web3. It is an infrastructure developed for arbitrary cross-chain interactions. Multichain was born as Anyswap on the 20th July 2020 to service the clear needs of different and diverse blockchains to communicate with each other. It is the leader in the cross-chain sector, with a constantly growing family of EVM and non-EVM chains (currently 61) and deployed bridges (currently 2,600+).
All information here is for reference only, not investment advice. Hopefully, the information that Avaxholic has gathered in the article will be useful to you.
Join the Avaxholic chat group now to discuss the hot issues of the DeFi market with the Avaxholic admin team!!!